“Your safety is our priority”
Now that the Government is relaxing the lockdown and allowing a return to work, we want to reassure our clients of the steps we will be taking to ensure your safety while working together.
The Organise Your House team member:
- Will not be greeting you with a handshake, but you can be assured of a friendly smile!
- Will maintain the 2-metre distance rule and discuss this with you when we arrive at your home.
- Will be wearing a mask and gloves when in close proximity to you
- Will be wiping down all surfaces that we have touched with a disinfectant cleaning agent on completion of our appointment
- Will not be accepting kind offers of refreshments
- Will bring their own hand towel and hand sanitizer
- Will regularly wash hands during the appointment
- Will not be handing over any paperwork on completion of the appointment. Instead, the invoice will be emailed.
- Finally, if any of our team have any of the symptoms related to Coronavirus, they will call you immediately to reschedule the appointment
- If you have an appointment booked in, we will email you a pdf document detailing extra policies and procedures.
We will continue to monitor the Government guidelines. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns via email@example.com